I am an experienced clinical psychologist who is passionate about my work and about helping people overcome or manage the problems and obstacles they face. I have worked with people from all ages and spheres of life; it is important that I see the person behind the label, to help them find their inner strength and help them discover their uniqueness.
Magda has worked as a psychologist at Priory since July 2017, in the adult ward, child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) inpatient ward, and with outpatients.
Magda qualified as a clinical psychologist in 1984 with a Master of Psychology at the University of Pretoria in South Africa. She has predominately worked in inpatient wards and also with those with learning disabilities.
When residing in South Africa, Magda worked collaboratively with people with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); specifically with those who were affected by war situations.
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anger Management
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attachment Disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD and ADD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Health Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Perinatal Depression
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self Harm
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Young People’s Services
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) (Honours) in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Education
- Master of Arts (MA) in Psychology