Melissa Bizier joined Priory Chelmsford in 2015 working as an Eating Disorder therapist. She now works as part of the Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) team.
Position at Priory
Melissa Bizier has worked as a DBT therapist since 2018. She is a member of the BACP professional body.
- British Isles DBT Intensive training (2019)
- RO-DBT Training (2012)
- PG Diploma in person centred counselling (2010), University of Strathclyde
- MSc in Counselling Studies (2008), The University of Edinburgh
- BA Psychology (2006), University of Western Ontario, Canada
- BA Psychology
- Certificate in DBT Therapy
- MSc in Counselling Studies
- PG Diploma in Person Centred Therapy