Michael Scorer has been practicing as a counsellor since 2004. During this period Michael has worked within the public, private and voluntary sectors. He has in the region of 3000 supervised client hours. This wealth of experience has covered a wide variety of issues, such as, abuse, addiction, mental health conditions and bereavement to name but a few.
Position at Priory
Michael is an addiction and mental health therapist, and has been working for Priory since November 2020. He is a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling 2004
- BACP Accreditation 2008
- BACP Senior Accreditation 2013
- Certificate in Addiction Counselling 2000
- Certificate in Counselling Skills 1999
- Certificate in Counselling Theory 2001
- Certificate in Mediation 2013
- Certificate in Supervision 2018