Neil’s calm, curious and respectful nature helps patients explore their feelings without fear of judgement, helping them to re-frame negative thought patterns and behaviours.
Neil has been a therapist at Priory since July 2023, as well as a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Neil has an interest in literature, having previously been awarded a first-class degree in English Literary and Education Studies combined. His independent research project (dissertation) looked at the pressure of external sources on subjects, and how this affected personal identity as well as relationships with other people. He helps clients reflect on this in therapy, through a transactional analysis (TA) model. The creative side of Neil’s personality is available to collaborate with patients.
- Level 1 certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 2 certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 3 certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Neuro linguistic programming (NLP) training
- Online counselling training
- Safeguarding training
- Samaritans training
- Transactional Analysis 101 (TA101)