My nutritional approach follows the belief that everyone is different, but food is ultimately to be enjoyed in a healthy and balanced way, without judgement.
Rebecca is a registered nutritionist, who has worked in mental health since January 2017. She previously worked at an outpatient treatment centre for females with eating disorders, until joining Life Works. She is passionate about supporting individuals to understand their eating habits and helping them to feel at ease making choices catered towards their personal needs.
Position at Priory
- Rebecca is the Lead Nutritionist, and is AfN registered. She has worked at Life Works since June 2017.
- Rebecca is a registered nutritionist with the AfN after completing her MSc in Human Nutrition
- She also has two MSc Modules from UCL in Eating Disorder Clinical Science & Treatment
- Eating Disorder Training For Dietitians at Leeds Beckett
Clinical articles and research papers:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Sport Science
- Master of Science (MSc) in Human Nutrition
- Registered with the Association for Nutrition (AfN)