4 Temple Row
Sandip Kaur Hinley
Sandip Kaur Hinley is an Integrative Therapist/ CAMHS Therapist with experience of working with children and young people, adults, couples and families.
Sandip's approach to therapy is working collaboratively and creatively with the client to create change.
- Advanced Certificate in Systemic practice with Families and Couples accredited by Institute of Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts in English Honours Degree, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Certificate in Relationship Therapy, Relate/FCRS/Doncaster University
- Intermediate Level Certificate in Family Therapy and Systemic Practice accredited by Association for Family Therapy
- Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling