View Contact & Address details
62 The Avenue
Stacey provides a tailored approach to her client’s needs. Her style of working is integrative; this means that she tailors her approach according to her client’s unique needs and preferences, taking from aspects of various theoretical orientations.
Stacey also integrates Polyvagal Theory into her practice. This provides an effective and flexible structure to her client work.
Position at Priory
Stacey has worked for Priory for over 10 years. Prior to her work at Priory Wellbeing Centre Southampton, Stacey worked in a senior role at Priory Hospital Southampton as the Clinical Lead working with groups and individuals.
Find a treatment location
- BPS Approved Certificate in Clinical Supervision
- British Association of Counselling & BACP Accredited
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Foundations to Polyvagal Informed Practice (Current)
- L3 Certificate in Online Counselling Skills
- L5 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Skills and Theory
- L5 Diploma in Performance Coaching & NLP
- MSc Psychotherapeutic Counselling