Stephen Brown is a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist and Art Therapist, 16 years at Priory Hospital Woodbourne, BABCP Accredited and HCPC Registered.
Stephen has over 40 years’ experience of working in mental health and psychiatry, providing cognitive behavioural therapy and art therapy in both the NHS and the Independent sector.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Anger Management
- Asperger Syndrome
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Harm
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Post Graduate Diploma Art Psychotherapy, St Albans School of Art, St Albans.
- Post Graduate Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, University of Birmingham, Birmingham.