I am a registered and accredited member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and the NCS (National Counselling Society). I have worked with children, young people and adults since 2008 and I am a qualified and accredited integrative psychotherapeutic counsellor. I am also a clinical counselling supervisor, NLP practitioner, clinical hypnotherapist and life coach, with more than 13 years of experience.
I find that being able to integrate different disciplines in therapy is most beneficial for clients and the overall relationship.
Tracy qualified in 2008 with a professional diploma for Psychotherapeutic Integrative counselling and holds a Certificate in Clinical Supervision. She has over 13 years of experience working in mental health.
Tracy has previously worked for a charity specialising in rape and sexual violence; during her time there (7 years) she worked as a counsellor, crisis worker for the local SARC and also worked as an ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Adviser). The main area of her work here had been working with trauma, domestic abuse, rape and sexual violence, child abuse and ritual abuse. In addition, Tracy has worked for a local mental health charity and has also been on a three-year project for a charity that specialises in bereavement counselling and life changing illness service working with children and young people. She has experience working with clients and supervisees on a time-limited basis and on an open-ended basis.
The majority of her work centres around issues relating to unresolved childhood trauma, early attachment issues, anxiety, sexual, emotional and physical abuse, narcissistic relationships, abusive personal and work relationships. As you gain insight into the source of your difficulties, it is likely that you will experience relief from your negative emotions, let go of unhelpful patterns, and embrace aspects of yourself that you have had a need to suppress either consciously or unconsciously. As you shift your perspective toward the future, Tracy will work with you to develop healthier patterns of being and relating, resulting in a more positive and authentic experience of yourself and your life.
Walsh, N. and Hall, I. (2012) The Autism Strategy: implications for people with autism and for service development. Advances in Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities, 6 (3), p.113-120
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Anger Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Exercise Addiction
- Food Addiction
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Perinatal Depression
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self Harm
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Shopping Addiction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Work Addiction
- ACCT Certificate in Coaching - (2019)
- Advanced Development Programme for ISVA’s - (2015)
- BACP Accreditation - (2012)
- Btech Life Coaching Skills - (2007)
- Certificate in Counselling - (2007)
- Certificate in Life Coaching - (2005)
- Clinical Supervision Certification - (2014)
- Counselling Skills Part 1 & 2 - (2006)
- Diploma in Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) - (2019)
- OCN Child Therapy, Playing Matters - (2011)
- Practitioner diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy - (2018)
- Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling - (2009)
- PTLLS Train the Trainer - (2015)
- TST ISVA Training for Practitioners - (2012)