Tripti John is a National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society (NCPS) accredited integrative therapist. She has experience of working with clients with wide range of issues and provides trauma focused therapy. Tripti works in a person-centred way and likes to offer a safe space to her clients for them to explore anything they wish to explore in a non-judgemental, caring and relaxed environment.
Tripti also offers emotion-focused therapy (EFT) and believes that effective regulation of emotions could lead an individual to develop a healthy, coherent sense of self and help with emotional balance.
Position at Priory
Tripti has been working as an integrative therapist at Priory since March 2022. She runs group therapies for inpatients, alongside offering face-to-face and online therapy to inpatients and outpatients.
Tripti has a Foundation Degree in Arts in Counselling from the University of Plymouth.
Tripti has also completed a number of courses to help clients who have suffered trauma and abuse:
- Addiction, the Brain and Recovery
- An introduction to the Internal Family Systems Model for Healing Trauma, Anxiety, Depression and Addiction
- Transforming Trauma with Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy (EFIT)
- Toxic Shame in Clinical Practice: Help Clients Release Shame, Get Unstuck and Improve Treatment Outcomes
- Foundation Degree in Counselling (NCPS Accredited)
- National Counselling and Psychotherapy Accredited Member (MNCS – Accred)