Vivienne Gordon-Graham is an integrative psychotherapist, CBT therapist and couples therapist at Priory Hospital Roehampton. She treats conditions including depression and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder as well as relationship problems and trauma.
- Cognitive/Behavioural, Transpersonal), Regent’s College/City University
- Diploma in Post Traumatic Stress Counselling, Richmond Fellowship Foundation
- EMDR Levels 1 & 2, EMDR Institute and Gerald Pulk from Francine Shapiro Institute
- MA in Psychotherapy & Counselling (Psychoanalytical, Existential, Humanistic, Phenomenological,
- PG Dip CBT, London Metropolitan University
- PG Dip Integrative
- Psychotherapy for Couples, Centre for Counselling & Psychotherapy Education