Zhila Alfrouz works as a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist and Counsellor in the Priory Wellbeing Centre Manchester. She provides therapy to Children and Young People with a diverse range of concerns.
Zhila has been working with the Priory for almost two years now, and has over 10 years’ experience of working therapeutically with others.
She specialises in therapy for Children and Young People and enjoys supporting this age group in reaching their full potential.
- Accredited with both the British Association of Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies (BABCP), and the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- BA (Hons) Health and Social Care
- Diploma in ‘Counselling Children and Young people’
- Diploma in ‘Therapeutic Counselling’
- Diploma in the ‘Advanced Practice of Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy’
- Master’s (MA) in ‘Counselling Children and Young People’