Zubi has extensive experience working in the NHS over two decades with people of all ages suffering from different mental health disorder, range between mild to severe and is passionate to help people reach their optimum level of health. Zubi uses an integrative approach to both assessment and treatment to help people make significant changes through therapy, leading to fulfilling lives; using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, solution focused, mindfulness and systemic approaches. Zubi works collaboratively with the client to identify the problem, its maintenance cycle and support client identify their end of treatment goals and tailor treatment to best meet their needs.
Position at Priory
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- Integrative Therapist
- Bachelor of Science Mental Health Nurse – University of Coventry
- British Association of Behavioural Cognitive Psychotherapies – BABCP
- Nursing and Midwifery council (NMC)
- Post Grad Dip in Evidence Based Psychological treatment – Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – University of Reading