Make an enquiry
Priory is the leading independent provider of behavioural care in the UK, specialising in delivering world class, evidence-based treatment to both adults and young people. We offer support for a range of mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety and stress, as well as addictions and eating disorders.
Our specialist treatment teams work together seamlessly to develop and deliver person-centred treatment programmes, which are individually tailored to each patient’s unique requirements. This approach equips you with the skills and coping mechanisms to improve your wellbeing, and take steps towards a full and sustainable recovery.
At Priory, our patients benefit from:
- Specialist depression, anxiety and stress treatment, delivered by our highly qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, nurses and other mental health professionals
- Expert treatment for a range of other mental health issues, including obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- High quality addiction treatment for substance addictions such as alcohol and drug addictions, as well as behavioural addictions including gambling, internet, love and sex, and shopping addictions
- A comprehensive medically assisted withdrawal detoxification programme, for individuals struggling with substance addictions
- Expert eating disorder treatment for anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder (BED) and other specified feeding or eating disorders (OSFED)
- Workplace support for individuals who are experiencing mental health issues at work, or employers wishing to promote a culture of positive mental health
- A range of bespoke treatment programmes, including outpatient, day care, and inpatient treatment, which vary in intensity depending on the level of support that you require
- A variety of treatment formats available, including 1:1, group, family, and couples therapy
- A range of tailored 1:1 outpatient therapy packages, unique to Priory Wellbeing Centres
- A variety of established therapeutic techniques, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR), and mindfulness
- Extensive national network of hospitals and wellbeing centres, in over 20 locations across the UK.
- Beautiful hospital environments, providing the perfect settings for recovery
At Priory, we constantly strive to deliver innovative treatment programmes and pathways, which demonstrate tangible results and produce the best possible outcomes for each of our patients. Our treatment programmes are underpinned by robust National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines and based on the latest thinking.
For more information on how Priory can help you to overcome your mental health issues, call today on