Priory Placement Specialists (PPS) are a national team of mental health and addiction referral advisors working with professionals, individuals and their families to find the most appropriate treatment experience.
We take a ‘person-centred’ approach to ensure that individuals are supported in the right place at the right time, working closely with Priory clinicians and admissions teams nationwide.
Priory provides high quality, tailored mental health and addictions treatment solutions. Our treatment options include outpatient, day care, inpatient care or secondary care services, provided at one of our renowned hospitals or conveniently located wellbeing centres.
Our wellbeing and outpatient/day therapy centres can offer rapid access to evidenced-based therapies in an appropriate setting. The Priory Group is subject to strict internal and external governance procedures so you can be confident that the care you receive will be both safe and appropriate.
To discuss any of services or if you know of anyone who needs our support, please contact one of PPSs directly.
PPS offer the following support:
- Assistance in enabling you to refer your patients quickly, and into the best treatment programme and location for them
- Provide further information about our range of services
- Provide one-on-one support through meetings at your practice
- Ensure all relevant patient information is regularly communicated to you
- Arrange a tour of your local Priory services
- Provide introductions to specialist clinicians
- Arrange education events for continued professional development