Enquire today by calling 0800 860 6253
Priory Hospital Roehampton, in London, provides expert treatment for lots of different mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, stress, and eating disorders. Whatever the challenges you are facing, mental health problems are treatable and it's important that you get the appropriate help to support your recovery.
Tailored treatment plans
Since it was launched in 1872, Priory Hospital Roehampton has been providing personalised mental health treatment to everyone we support. You can receive outpatient, day care or inpatient treatment with us, depending on what's best for you, and our safe and peaceful environment really is the ideal place for you to focus on getting better.
When you come to Priory Hospital Roehampton, you will benefit from:
- High Quality mental health treatment, including specialist anxiety, depression and stress treatment
- Treatment programmes that are tailored to you and delivered by our experts
- Tried and tested treatment methods, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), mindfulness, dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Activities to focus on your mind, body and spirit, including yoga, tai-chi, gym classes and art therapy
- Private en-suite bedrooms and beautifully landscaped garden areas providing the perfect place to recover
The reassurance of Priory
Priory Hospital Roehampton is very well respected when it comes to providing private mental health support. Located, in South West London and close to Richmond park, our beautiful and iconic Grade II listed building, really is the perfect environment for people to focus on their wellbeing.
Everything we do is based on the very latest research and we are always up-to-date in our methods. This means that we can help you to achieve the best outcomes for you and make a strong and lasting recovery.
Get the assistance you need now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 860 6253