Register for online therapy by calling 0800 422 0405
Priory now offers online therapy and assessments to help meet the needs of our patients. This means you can access Priory specialists from the comfort of your own home, at a time that is convenient for you. All you need is a mobile or tablet device with internet access.
Introducing Priory Connect
Priory Connect provides face to face online help for mental health conditions, including counselling for depression, anxiety, stress, and bereavement. By accessing our new online therapy service, you will benefit from the high regulatory standards provided at all Priory hospitals and wellbeing centres across the UK and receive the exact same standard of treatment from our experienced counsellors and therapists.
Benefits of Priory online therapy
- Therapy sessions with a Priory therapist, in the comfort of your own home, or somewhere else that’s convenient for you
- The flexibility of being able to receive expert treatment without having to travel to one of our sites – all you need is an internet connection. This is helpful if your mobility, mental health condition or other issues make it difficult for you to leave home
- Expert 1:1 cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Day time, evening and weekend sessions available
- Conversations take place between you and your therapist, and you will be able to see and hear each other without being in the same room
- The choice to receive as many therapy sessions as you need or want
- A service delivered through your mobile or tablet device with access to the internet
- A choice of the therapist you want to work with and the appointment times that suit you best
Evidence shows that online therapy has many benefits and is an effective treatment method. Some of the key findings from research in this area include*:
- Online therapy has been shown to produce the same positive outcomes as face-to-face therapy
- Overall, patients receiving online therapy are very satisfied with their experiences, with many saying that the service is easy to use and means they don’t have to travel to appointments
- Mental health assessments and diagnoses made using online therapy were shown to be as reliable as assessments made during face-to-face therapy
Find out more
Our online therapy service is available for people over the age of 18 years, who need support with their mental health challenges. You will be able to receive an initial online assessment to confirm your suitability for therapy, before starting your online therapy sessions.
To find out more about Priory Connect, please complete our online enquiry form, or call our enquiry line free on: 0800 422 0405
*Source: World Journal of Psychology
For further details of how Priory can provide you or a loved one with assistance regarding mental health and wellbeing, please call 0800 422 0405
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their Warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life."
94% of Priory patients are satisfied with their quality of care