Register for online therapy by calling 0800 840 3219
Priory now offers online therapy and assessments to help meet the needs of our patients. This means you can access Priory specialists from the comfort of your own home, at a time that is convenient for you. All you need is a mobile or tablet device with internet access.
Introducing Priory Connect
Powered by Babylon Healthcare’s market leading app, Priory Connect provides face to face online help for mental health conditions, including counselling for depression, anxiety, stress, and bereavement. By accessing our new online therapy service, you will benefit from the high regulatory standards provided at all Priory hospitals and wellbeing centres across the UK and receive the exact same standard of treatment from our experienced counsellors and therapists.
Benefits of Priory online therapy
- Combined expertise from Priory and Babylon Healthcare
- Therapy sessions with a Priory therapist through the Babylon app, in the comfort of your own home or somewhere else convenient for you
- The flexibility of being able to receive expert treatment without having to travel to one of our sites
- Day time, evening and weekend therapy sessions available
- The option to receive as many sessions as your require
- A choice of the therapist you want to work with and appointment times that are convenient to you
Evidence shows that online therapy has many benefits and is an effective treatment method. Some of the key findings from research in this area include*:
- Online therapy has been shown to produce the same positive outcomes as face-to-face therapy
- Overall, patients receiving online therapy are very satisfied with their experiences, with many saying that the service is easy to use and means they don’t have to travel to appointments
- Mental health assessments and diagnoses made using online therapy were shown to be as reliable as assessments made during face-to-face therapy
How to get started
Once you have registered your details and set up your Babylon account, you will be ready to choose your therapist and select the time for your first appointment. Our appointments are one hour long, with day time, evening or weekend options available.
To find out more about Priory Connect, please complete our online enquiry form, or call our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
*Source: World Journal of Psychology
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient