Why seek help?
3rd Floor Thomas Hull House, Bonn Square, Oxford OX1 2DH
It’s normal to feel irritation or anger at times. It becomes a problem when it is triggered too easily and provokes an extreme response, or is difficult to cope with. Unresolved anger can lead to high blood pressure, heart attack, depression and anxiety, as well as have a huge impact on colleagues and family. Expert support can help you manage it.
Priory services in Central England specialise in help and support for anger management. We provide outpatient therapy at Priory Wellbeing Centre Oxford.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Don’t let anger control you Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient