Why seek help for postnatal depression?
3rd Floor Thomas Hull House, Bonn Square, Oxford OX1 2DH
Many mothers experience postnatal depression without recognising it as a treatable illness. Left untreated new mums can suffer needless distress which may also affect their relationship with their babies. Timely treatment is crucial.
Priory services in Central England specialise in the management and treatment of postnatal depression. We provide outpatient therapy at Priory Wellbeing Centre Oxford.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient