Why seek help for anger management?
It’s normal to feel irritation or anger at times. It becomes a problem when it is triggered too easily and provokes an extreme response, or is difficult to cope with. Unresolved anger can lead to high blood pressure, heart attack, depression and anxiety, as well as have a huge impact on colleagues and family. Expert support can help you manage it.
Priory services in London and Southern England specialise in the help and support for anger management. We provide outpatient therapy at our Wellbeing Centres, with residential services at our hospitals offering bespoke inpatient treatment.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert care and treatment provided by Priory specialists
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Tailored treatment based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Don’t let anger control you. Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219