Why seek help for Body dysmorphic disorder
Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) – where you are preoccupied with the appearance of a specific feature of your body – can be very distressing and have a serious effect on your life. Timely treatment is crucial.
Priory services in London and Southern England specialise in the management and treatment of Body dysmorphic disorder We provide outpatient therapy at our Wellbeing Centres, with residential services at our hospitals offering bespoke inpatient treatment.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert care and treatment provided by Priory specialists
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Tailored treatment based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219