Priory Hospital Chelmsford
Priory Hospital Chelmsford | Stump Lane, Springfield Green, Chelmsford CM1 7SJ
At Priory Hospital Chelmsford, we offer personalised treatment and support for a range of mental health difficulties, including depression, anxiety and stress.
With a 25-year track record in providing tailored and established treatment programmes, we can offer residential or outpatient support, depending on patients’ needs. We provide a safe, non-judgemental and tranquil environment for people to get their lives back on track.
At Priory Hospital Chelmsford our patients benefit from:
- Expert depression, anxiety and stress treatment
- Specialist support for behaviours impacting LGBT communities
- Specialist support for people with gender issues and for people diagnosed with HIV
- A bespoke young people’s outpatient programme
- Established treatment methods, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR) and transactional analysis (TA)
- Wellbeing activities including drama class, yoga, tai-chi, gardening and relaxation groups
- Private en-suite bedrooms and 3 acres of gardens, allowing a peaceful and restful environment to recover
Priory Hospital Chelmsford is a highly respected provider of private mental health support. Located in Chelmsford, Essex, our beautiful Grade II listed building offers the perfect environment for people to focus on their wellbeing in a secluded, yet accessible location.
Our tried and tested treatment programmes are guided by the very latest thinking in mental health, and are led by world renowned experts, thus enabling the best possible outcomes for each and every one of our patients.
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient