Priory Wellbeing Centre Fenchurch Street
150-152 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 6BB
Centrally located within London’s Fenchurch Street, our specialist wellbeing centre provides people with discreet, confidential and high quality outpatient mental health support.
Our renowned consultants and therapists deliver personalised treatment for anxiety, depression, stress, and young people’s mental health needs. Our services address mental health concerns that may be impacting on individuals’ quality of life, as well as their work performance, social life or relationships.
At Priory Wellbeing Centre Fenchurch Street, our patients benefit from:
- Expert treatment for mental health issues including anxiety, young people’s mental health, depression, stress, eating disorders, relationship problems and sleep problems
- Confidential and discreet treatment, with flexible consulting hours available around work and school commitments
- A calming and safe environment to address concerns and help to improve mental resilience and wellbeing
- A range of established outpatient treatment methods
- Access to Priory’s expert therapists and consultants
- Comprehensive care pathways, with further treatment options available at our local Priory hospitals
- Therapy packages that offer certainty of pricing for initial treatment
Priory Wellbeing Centre Fenchurch Street is a highly respected provider of private outpatient mental health support. Our tried and tested treatment programmes are guided by the very latest thinking in mental health, and led by world renowned experts, enabling the best possible outcomes for each and every one of our patients.
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient