Priory Wellbeing Centre Harley Street
Centrally located in the heart of London’s medical district, and close to Oxford Street and Regent Street, Priory Wellbeing Centre Harley Street, offers accessible and tailored mental health support for private outpatients.
Our renowned consultants and therapists deliver world class mental health care, specialising in treatment to support anxiety, depression, stress, and child and adolescent mental health requiements.
At Priory Wellbeing Centre Harley Street, our patients benefit from:
- Expert treatment for mental health issues including anxiety, young people’s mental health, depression, stress, eating disorders, relationship problems, parenthood and pregnancy issues, cancer support and sleep problems
- Tried and tested treatment methods, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), mindfulness, dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR) and occupational psychology coaching
- Specialist workplace mental health treatment
- Specialist parenthood, pregnancy and family life mental health services
- Psychometric testing and diagnostic services for autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), for children who are 12 years and older
- Confidential and discreet treatment, with flexible consulting hours available around work and school commitments
- Comprehensive care pathway, with further treatment options available at our local Priory hospitals
- Access to Priory’s expert therapists and consultants
- Therapy packages that offer certainty of pricing for initial treatment
Proudly establishing our position in London’s most prestigious medical district, Priory Wellbeing Centre Harley Street is a highly respected provider of private outpatient mental health support. The easily accessible, yet discreet centre provides tried and tested treatment programmes.
Our programmes are guided by the very latest thinking in mental health, and are led by world renowned experts, thus enabling the best possible outcomes for each and every one of our patients.
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient