Priory Hospital Hayes Grove
At Priory Hospital Hayes Grove, we offer leading support for a range of mental health difficulties, including depression, anxiety and stress.
With an excellent track record of providing tailored and high quality treatment programmes, Hayes Grove, located in Kent, can offer residential or outpatient support, depending on our patients’ needs. We provide a safe, non-judgemental and tranquil environment for people to get their lives back on track.
At Priory Hospital Hayes Grove, our patients benefit from:
- The very best in mental health treatment, including world class support for anxiety, depression and stress
- Bespoke programmes provided by Priory’s leading consultants and therapists
- Tried and tested treatment methods, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), mindfulness, dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), and eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Specialist support for serious depression and anxiety, as well as for trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Family therapy can be provided to ensure that the whole family is supported throughout the patients’ recovery journey
- Wellbeing activities including arts and crafts, tennis, yoga and relaxation groups
- Private en-suite rooms and beautifully landscaped garden areas, allowing a peaceful and restful environment to recover
- Flexible consulting hours for people accessing outpatient therapy
Priory Hospital Hayes Grove is a highly respected provider of private addiction and mental health support. Located in Bromley, Kent, our serene and tranquil grounds offer the perfect environment for people to focus on their wellbeing.
Our tried and tested treatment programmes are guided by the very latest thinking in mental health, and are led by world renowned experts, thus enabling the best possible outcomes for each and every one of our patients.
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient