Life Works Woking
Life Works | The Grange, High Street, Old Woking GU22 8LB
Life Works in Old Woking, is a leading private hospital, specialising in treatment for depression and other mental health conditions.
Clinically proven approach
For over 10 years we have been helping to improve the mental wellbeing of individuals by using clinically proven techniques. Our beautifully designed rooms within the Grange, a Grade II listed Georgian manor house, provides a warm, welcoming environment for clients, giving them the very best start to begin the process of recovery.
At Life Works, our patients benefit from:
- Treatment for a range of conditions including depression, anxiety, eating disorders and co-occurring behaviours
- Specialist group therapy programmes using cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Eating disorder programme offered to men and women over 18 years – BMI of 14.5 and over
- Flexibility of treatment duration
- Complementary therapies – including yoga
- Psycho-educational workshops
Life Works also offers The Cottage, a bespoke treatment experience in its own standalone building for those wanting a personal 1:1 service. This includes a range of additional treatment options not available in the Grange facility. The Cottage takes only one client at a time.
Life Works unique treatment programmes and aftercare options to support the individual needs of our clients to enable a successful return to a more positive life.
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient