Priory Hospital North London
Priory Hospital North London, located in Southgate, offers world class support for a range of mental health difficulties, including obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), depression, anxiety and stress.
Our expert team possess over 30 years’ experience in providing tailored and established mental health treatment programmes, and we can offer residential or outpatient support, depending on patients’ needs. We provide a safe, non-judgemental and tranquil environment for people to get their lives back on track.
At Priory Hospital North London, our patients benefit from:
- The very best in mental health treatment, including high quality anxiety, depression and stress treatment
- Bespoke programmes provided by Priory’s leading consultants and therapists
- Tried and tested treatment methods, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), mindfulness, dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR) and cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Robust mental health support for children and adolescents
- Specialist OCD treatment
- Specialist trauma programme which explores co-dependency
- World class equine-assisted psychotherapy programme
- Private, en-suite bedrooms and beautiful garden areas allowing a peaceful and restful environment to recover
- Wellbeing activities including relaxation, yoga, and music and art therapy
Priory Hospital North London is a highly respected provider of private mental health support. Our beautiful Grade I listed building, overlooking Grovelands Park, offers the perfect environment for people to focus on their wellbeing.
Our tried and tested treatment programmes are guided by the very latest thinking in mental health, and are led by world renowned experts, thus enabling the best possible outcomes for each and every one of our patients.
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient