Priory Hospital Roehampton
London’s Priory Hospital Roehampton provides world class treatment for a range of mental health requirements, including depression, anxiety, stress, and eating disorders.
Since its launch in 1872 as Priory’s first hospital site, Roehampton has been providing consistent, high quality care for those in need of expert mental health support. People can access residential or outpatient support at Roehampton, depending on their unique needs and requirements. We provide a safe, non-judgemental and tranquil environment for people to get their lives back on track.
At Priory Hospital Roehampton, our patients benefit from:
- The very best in mental health treatment, including specialist anxiety, depression and stress treatment
- Bespoke programmes provided by Priory’s leading consultants and therapists
- Tried and tested treatment methods, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), mindfulness, dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Equine therapy programme based at nearby Richmond Park
- Wellbeing activities including yoga, tai-chi, gym classes and art therapy
- Private en-suite rooms and beautifully landscaped garden areas allowing a peaceful and restful environment to recover
The reassurance of Priory
Priory Hospital Roehampton is a highly respected provider of private mental health support. Located, in South West London, our beautiful and iconic Grade II listed building, near Richmond Park, offers the perfect environment for people to focus on their wellbeing.
Our tried and tested treatment programmes are guided by the very latest thinking in mental health, and are led by world renowned experts, thus enabling the best possible outcomes for each and every one of our patients.
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient