Why seek help for self harm?
Self harm often serves as a temporary relief from feelings of depression or self-loathing. Over time, if you suffer alone and do not receive the support you may need, levels of risk can increase and you may pose a danger to yourself. Timely treatment is crucial.
Priory services in London and Southern England specialise in the management and treatment of self harm. We provide outpatient therapy at our Wellbeing Centres, with residential services at our hospitals offering bespoke inpatient treatment.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert care and treatment provided by Priory specialists
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Tailored treatment based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Learn how to stop your self harm. Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219