Priory Hospital Woking
Priory Hospital Woking | Cobham Road, Knaphill, Woking GU21 2QF
Priory Hospital Woking, located in Surrey, offers trusted and leading support for a broad range of mental health difficulties, including depression, anxiety, stress, and eating disorders.
Bespoke treatment plans
Our expert team possess over 20 years’ experience in providing high quality, bespoke treatment programmes, and we can offer residential or outpatient support, depending on patients’ needs. We provide a safe, non-judgemental and tranquil environment for people to get their lives back on track.
At Priory Hospital Woking, our patients benefit from:
- The very best in mental health treatment, including world class anxiety, depression, stress and mood disorder treatment
- Specialist treatment for adult eating disorders (young people can be seen as outpatients)
- Bespoke programmes provided by Priory’s leading consultants and therapists, including world renowned depression, anxiety and stress experts
- Established treatment methods, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), mindfulness, and eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Family therapy can be provided to ensure that the whole family is supported throughout the patients’ recovery journey
- Wellbeing activities including art therapy, yoga and tennis
- Private en-suite rooms and beautifully landscaped garden areas allowing a peaceful and restful environment to recover
- Flexible consulting hours for people accessing outpatient therapy
The reassurance of Priory
Priory Hospital Woking is a highly respected provider of private mental health support. Our beautiful country house and tranquil grounds offer the perfect environment for people to focus on their wellbeing.
Our tried and tested treatment programmes are guided by the very latest thinking in mental health, and are led by world renowned experts, thus enabling the best possible outcomes for each and every one of our patients.
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient