Get your life back on track with Priory
Priory is the leading independent provider of behavioural care in the UK, specialising in providing world class, evidence-based treatment for a wide range of mental health conditions including depression, anxiety and stress, alongside many others.
Our expert mental health treatment teams work together seamlessly to develop and deliver person-centred mental health treatment programmes, which are individually tailored to each patient’s unique requirements. This approach equips you with the skills and coping mechanisms to improve your wellbeing, reduce your symptoms and take steps towards a full and sustainable recovery.
At Priory, our patients benefit from:
- Specialist depression, anxiety and stress treatment, delivered by our highly qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, nurses and other mental health treatment experts
- High quality treatment for other mental health challenges, including obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic attacks, and bipolar disorder
- A range of bespoke mental health treatment programmes, including outpatient, day care, and inpatient treatment, which vary in intensity depending on the level of support that you require
- A variety of treatment formats available, including 1:1, group, family, and couples therapy
- A range of established therapeutic techniques, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR), and mindfulness
- Wellbeing activities such as yoga, meditation and exercise classes
- All treatment delivered by leading experts in the field of mental health
- Extensive national network of mental health hospitals and wellbeing centres, including facilities in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow, enabling us to deliver specialist mental health treatment in a location that is convenient for you
- Beautiful hospital environments, providing the perfect settings in which to relax and focus on your health and wellbeing
We constantly strive to deliver innovative treatment programmes and pathways, which demonstrate tangible results and produce the best possible outcomes for each and every one of our patients. Our tried and tested mental health treatment programmes are underpinned by robust National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines and based on the latest thinking in mental health.
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient