Priory Hospital Altrincham
Priory Hospital Altrincham offers the perfect environment for patients to receive personalised treatment for a range of mental health challenges, including depression, anxiety, and stress. We are also able to offer dedicated day care therapy for young people who are struggling with eating disorders.
As one of the UK’s leading mental health treatment centres, and our dedicated team are committed to ensuring that you benefit from a safe and comfortable environment at all times, and receive the highest standard of care for your mental health concerns. We are able to offer outpatient or residential treatment for your mental health challenges, depending on your individual needs and the intensity of the support that your require.
At Priory Hospital Altrincham, our patients benefit from:
- Expert depression, anxiety and stress treatment
- Eating disorder day care support for young people
- Tried and tested therapeutic approaches, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), mindfulness, eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR), interpersonal therapy (IPT) and schema therapy
- Wellbeing activities including meditation and relaxation classes, guided walks, creative art and art therapy, recreational quizzes, movie nights, and trips to a local gym and swimming pool
- Private en-suite bedrooms, newly refurbished living areas, an on-site restaurant with catering to suit dietary needs, multi-faith resources, and beautiful private grounds including landscaped gardens and communal seating areas
Priory Hospital Altrincham has established an excellent reputation for providing high quality private mental health support, within a welcoming and homely environment. Set within a beautifully-appointed manor house, Located in a tranquil part of Cheshire, it provides the ideal environment for people to focus on their mental health and wellbeing in a peaceful, yet accessible location.
Our evidence-based treatment programmes are guided by the very latest thinking in mental health, and are led by world renowned experts, allowing us to produce the best possible outcomes for each individual who seeks support with us.
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient