Seek help for PTSD today and save 10% on inpatient treatment
Discount applies to self-pay inpatient admissions from 17th Dec - 11th Jan. T&Cs apply.
Post-traumatic stress disorder can occur after a traumatic event. Symptoms vary but can include panic attacks and flashbacks where you relive the event. Left untreated it can lead to self-medicating with alcohol, prescription drugs or illegal drugs. Timely treatment is crucial.
Priory services in Birmingham specialise in the management and treatment of PTSD. We provide outpatient therapy at Priory Wellbeing Centre Birmingham, with our residential service at Priory Hospital Woodbourne offering bespoke inpatient treatment.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert care and treatment provided by Priory specialists
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Tailored treatment based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Don’t let a traumatic experience rule your life. Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219