Priory Wellbeing Centre Aberdeen
7 Queens Gardens, Aberdeen, AB15 4YD
Priory Wellbeing Centre Aberdeen provides flexible and accessible outpatient support for a range of mental health conditions including depression, anxiety, and stress. We offer evening and weekend appointments, allowing busy people to access the mental health treatment that they need, planned around work and other commitments.
At Priory Wellbeing Centre Aberdeen our patients benefit from:
- The very best in mental health treatment, including specialist anxiety, depression and stress treatment
- Wide variety of therapeutic techniques
- Therapists, psychologists and psychiatrists who are leaders in their field
- Personalised treatment tailored to individual needs
- Tailored outpatient therapy packages with discounted rates
- Individual or group-based interventions
- Convenient location in the heart of Aberdeen city centre
Improve your wellbeing
For those who may require more intensive treatment, we also provide seamless access to nearby inpatient facilities – Aberdeen has close clinical links to Priory Hospital Glasgow.
You can be confident that your mental wellbeing is in safe hands at Priory Wellbeing Centre Aberdeen; our team are committed to providing you with flexible and dedicated support, empowering you to improve your quality of life. We ensure that we provide the best treatment possible, and deliver the most effective mental health and wellbeing support for you.
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient