Why seek help for anxiety?
Anxiety can be tormenting, highly destructive and disabling. Suffering from an anxiety disorder may prevent you from achieving your potential at work, impact social situations and family relationships. Left untreated, it can develop into a severe anxiety disorder. Timely support for anxiety through appropriate treatment is crucial.
Priory services in Scotland specialise in the management and treatment of anxiety. We provide outpatient therapy at our Wellbeing Centres in Edinburgh and Aberdeen, with our residential service at Priory Hospital Glasgow offering bespoke inpatient treatment.
Please contact us to discuss the support options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert care and treatment provided by Priory specialists
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- Therapy sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Tailored treatment based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Overcome your anxiety
Effective help for anxiety can alleviate the associated distress it brings. If you are feeling debilitated by the condition you’ll be relieved to know our highly experienced consultants and therapists can help you resolve the issues causing your anxiety.
Don’t let anxiety affect your life. Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line on: 0800 840 3219