Seek help for depression today by calling us on 0141 636 6116
Depression is an illness, not a sign of weakness. Left untreated it can develop into clinical depression. However, there’s no need to suffer in silence as proven treatment for depression exists and can help improve how you feel.
Priory services in Scotland specialise in the management and treatment of depression, which includes counselling. We provide outpatient therapy at our Wellbeing Centres in Edinburgh and Aberdeen, with our residential service at Priory Hospital Glasgow offering bespoke inpatient treatment.
Please contact us to discuss the support options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Therapy sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Overcome your depression
Effective depression treatment can alleviate the associated distress it brings. If you are feeling debilitated by the condition you’ll be relieved to know our highly experienced consultants and therapists can help you resolve the factors contributing to the cause of depression.
It’s easy to start getting your life back on track. Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line on: 0800 840 3219