Priory Services in Glasgow
38-40 Mansionhouse Road, Glasgow G41 3DW
At Priory Hospital Glasgow, we offer personalised and patient-centred treatment for a range of mental health issues including depression, anxiety, stress and eating disorders.
We continually strive to live up to our excellent reputation, and our aim is to provide a safe, highly supportive and tranquil environment for people to make a full and sustainable recovery. At Priory we offer outpatient treatment options or more intensive inpatient support, depending on your unique needs and requirements.
At Priory Hospital Glasgow, our patients benefit from:
- Expert depression, anxiety and stress treatment
- Evidence-based eating disorder treatment and therapy
- Tried and tested therapeutic approaches, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), person centred therapy (PCT), eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR) and mindfulness
- Wellbeing activities including yoga, Tai Chi, relaxation groups, art therapy and other forms of creative therapies, movie nights, and organised weekend trips and activities
- Private en-suite bedrooms, welcoming living areas, TV and games room, an award-winning on-site restaurant, and stunning private landscaped gardens complete with communal seating areas and a greenhouse
- Very easy access from Glasgow city centre, local train stations, motorways, and airports
The reassurance of Priory
Priory Hospital Glasgow is one of the UK’s leading centres for the treatment of mental health conditions and eating disorders, and has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of private mental health support. Located in the leafy Southside area of Glasgow, the hospital is set within a striking Georgian villa and offers patients a relaxed and tranquil environment, in which they can focus on their wellbeing and recovery.
Our exceptional treatment programmes are guided by the very latest thinking in mental health, and are led by world renowned experts, enabling you to address your mental health concerns and achieve the most positive outcomes for you as an individual.
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient