Seek help for OCD today by calling us on 0141 636 6116
You don’t need to struggle with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). This condition is a chronic but very treatable condition. Left unchecked and untreated the amount of time and energy spent on compulsions can grow and impact on daily life to the extent that you become incapable of functioning normally. Timely treatment is crucial.
Priory services in Scotland specialise in the management and treatment of OCD. We provide outpatient therapy at our Wellbeing Centres in Edinburgh and Aberdeen, with our residential service at Priory Hospital Glasgow offering bespoke inpatient treatment.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert care and treatment provided by Priory specialists
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Tailored treatment based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Don’t let your compulsive thoughts or actions control your life. Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line on: 0800 840 3219