Seek help for a personality disorder today and save 10% on inpatient treatment
Discount applies to self-pay inpatient admissions from 17th Dec - 11th Jan. T&Cs apply.
If you know someone with a personality disorder you’ll recognise that the rigid nature of their patterns of behaviour can cause serious personal and social difficulties both for the sufferer and also those close to them. Not only that, but the sufferer may feel their behaviour is acceptable, which makes seeking treatment harder.
Priory services in Scotland specialise in the management and treatment of personality disorders. We provide outpatient therapy at our Wellbeing Centres in Edinburgh and Aberdeen, with our residential service at Priory Hospital Glasgow offering bespoke inpatient treatment.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert care and treatment provided by Priory specialists
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Tailored treatment based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line on: 0800 840 3219