Why seek help for postnatal depression?
Many mothers experience postnatal depression without recognising it as a treatable illness. Left untreated new mums can suffer needless distress which may also affect their relationship with their babies. Timely treatment is crucial.
Priory services in Scotland specialise in the management and treatment of postnatal depression. We provide outpatient therapy at our Wellbeing Centres in Edinburgh and Aberdeen, with our residential service at Priory Hospital Glasgow offering bespoke inpatient treatment.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert care and treatment provided by Priory specialists
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Tailored treatment based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line on: 0800 840 3219