Why seek help for bipolar disorder ?
92B Broad Street, Canterbury CT1 2LU
Effective treatment is available for bipolar disorder, which can significantly shorten episodes of bipolar mania and depression (the ups and downs). Getting the right treatment can make a huge difference to your quality of life.
Priory services in South East England specialise in the management and treatment of bipolar disorder. We provide outpatient therapy at Priory Wellbeing Centre Canterbury.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Get the expert help you require to manage bipolar disorder by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient