Why seek help for OCD?
You don’t need to struggle with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). This condition is a chronic but very treatable condition. Left unchecked and untreated the amount of time and energy spent on compulsions can grow and impact on daily life to the extent that you become incapable of functioning normally. Timely treatment is crucial.
Priory services in South East England specialise in the management and treatment of OCD. We provide outpatient therapy at both Priory Wellbeing Centre Canterbury and Lodge Therapy Centre at Priory Hospital Ticehurst House.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Don’t let your compulsive thoughts or actions control your life. Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient