Why seek help for panic attacks?
Panic attacks can be very distressing and frightening. Treatment is available, and over the course of time and therapy, your condition can improve. Everyone’s experience of panic attacks is different. We have significant experience in creating treatment programmes tailored to each individual’s experience.
Priory services in South East England specialise in the management and treatment of panic attacks. We provide outpatient therapy at both Priory Wellbeing Centre Canterbury and Lodge Therapy Centre at Priory Hospital Ticehurst House.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Want to stop panic attacks? Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219