Seek help for a personality disorder today by calling us on 0800 840 3219
Priory Hospital Ticehurst House, East Sussex TN5 7HU
If you know someone with a personality disorder you’ll recognise that the rigid nature of their patterns of behaviour can cause serious personal and social difficulties both for the sufferer and also those close to them. Not only that, but the sufferer may feel their behaviour is acceptable, which makes seeking treatment harder.
Priory services in the South East specialise in the management and treatment of phobias. We provide both outpatient therapy and bespoke inpatient treatment The Lodge Therapy Centre, based at Priory Hospital Ticehurst House.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient