Why seek help?
Ticehurst, East Sussex TN5 7HU
If you have feelings of fear or anxiety triggered by particular situations or objects, you may well have a phobia. You may experience anticipatory anxiety even before you experience the situation or object. Left untreated, this fear become so intense it can last a lifetime. Timely treatment is crucial.
Priory services in the South East specialise in the management and treatment of phobias. We provide outpatient therapy at The Lodge Therapy Centre, based at Priory Hospital Ticehurst House.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert care and treatment provided by Priory specialists
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Tailored treatment based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Don’t let fear rule your life. Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient