Why seek help for PTSD?
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) can occur after a traumatic event. Symptoms vary but can include panic attacks and flashbacks where you relive the event. Left untreated it can lead to self-medicating with alcohol, prescription drugs or illegal drugs. Timely treatment is crucial.
Priory services in South East England specialise in the management and treatment of PTSD. We provide outpatient therapy at both Priory Wellbeing Centre Canterbury and Lodge Therapy Centre at Priory Hospital Ticehurst House.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Don’t let a traumatic experience rule your life. Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219