Why seek help for self harm?
92B Broad Street, Canterbury CT1 2LU
Self harm often serves as a temporary relief from feelings of depression or self-loathing. Over time, if you suffer alone and do not receive the support you may need, levels of risk can increase and you may pose a danger to yourself. Timely treatment is crucial.
Priory services in South East England specialise in the management and treatment of self harm. We provide outpatient therapy at Priory Wellbeing Centre Canterbury.
Please contact us to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
Learn how to stop your self harm. Get the assistance you require now by completing our enquiry form, or by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient