Priory Hospital Bristol
Priory Hospital Bristol is one of the UK's leading centres for the treatment of individuals, families and couples facing a wide range of mental health conditions including depression, anxiety, stress, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
We continually strive to provide evidence-based therapies and personalised treatment in a calming and therapeutic environment, allowing you to overcome your mental health challenges and return to a positive, healthy and fulfilling way of life. Our flexible services at Priory Hospital Bristol include outpatient and day care appointments, as well as intensive inpatient care, depending on the severity of your mental health condition and the intensity of the support that you require.
At Priory Hospital Bristol, our patients benefit from:
- Expert depression, anxiety, stress, OCD and PTSD treatment
- Tried and tested therapeutic approaches, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), mindfulness, eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR), interpersonal therapy (IPT), psychodynamic counselling, integrative counselling, compassion focused therapy (CFT) and rational emotive behaviour therapy (REBT)
- Wellbeing activities including yoga, meditation and community-based trips
- Private en-suite bedrooms, relaxing and welcoming living areas, an on-site restaurant with waitress service and catering to suit dietary needs, beautifully landscaped gardens, and close proximity to a local park, offering attractive scenery and a peaceful place to relax and unwind
- Excellent links with the M32, M4 and M5 as well as extensive links with the local public transport system
Priory Hospital Bristol has established an excellent reputation for providing high quality private mental health support, within a peaceful and highly therapeutic environment. Located within a secluded area of Bristol, the hospital offers a tranquil setting, within a beautiful Grade II listed building and expansive, private grounds, making it the ideal place for people to focus on their mental health and wellbeing.
Our person-centred treatment programmes are guided by the very latest thinking in mental health, and are led by world renowned experts, allowing us to produce the best possible outcomes for each individual who seeks support with us.
"The staff made my time at the Priory an amazing experience. Their warmth and kindness kept me afloat, at a difficult time in my life"
Former Priory patient