Why seek help?
Depression is an illness, not a sign of weakness. Left untreated it can develop into clinical depression. There’s no need to suffer with the condition - proven treatment exists and can help improve how you feel.
Contact the Priory Wellbeing Centre, Birmingham to discuss the options available. You will benefit from:
- Expert advice on mental health from a Priory expert
- Treatment sessions to suit your work and commitments
- Complete discretion and confidentiality
- A recommended treatment programme based on your personal situation
- Access to 30 years' plus experience providing the highest quality mental health treatment
You can overcome your depression by receiving appropriate treatment. The treatments for depression most commonly used are cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) – a type of psychotherapy, and antidepressants. Both are proven to be successful in providing help for depression.
Don’t let depression affect your life. Get the assistance you require now by calling our enquiry line free on: 0800 840 3219